As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, many of our clients are contacting us in relation to their rights and obligations as:
- landlords or tenants and
- employers or employees
There are many people looking to implement the Prime Minister’s recommendations to discuss matters together with a view to building a bridge over the troubled waters in which we find ourselves. We are helping many clients, and we are available to help you, with respect to documenting agreements between:
Landlords and tenants with respect to:
– rent abatements – in whole or in part,
– when abatements start and any conditions which may apply and
– how and when the abatements should come to an end
Employers and employees regarding:
– variations to employment contracts,
– working from home conditions,
– security and confidentiality issues that relate to remote access,
– reduced hours and remuneration,
– factors relating to the Job keeper Program and making variations conditional upon the employer being accepted.
As you are aware, our offices as still open and we are able to assist you virtually or in person. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 9525 8688.